On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:17 AM, santi kumar <santi.kumar@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you please give more details about this bug? bug id or something

Now if I want to upgrade, is there any specific process or best practices.
migration from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 is straightforward- install 1.1.5, stop 1.1.4 (nodetool drain), start 1.1.5
http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/install/upgrading#completing-upgrade

Andrey

Thanks
Santi