incubator-cassandra-user mailing list archives: December 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4Thread · Author · Date
Rob Coli Re: Monitoring the number of client connections Fri, 21 Dec, 01:29
aaron morton Re: Replication Factor and Consistency Level Confusion Fri, 21 Dec, 03:39
aaron morton Re: question about config leading to an unbalanced ring Fri, 21 Dec, 03:43
aaron morton Re: Loading sstables to Cassandra using sstableloader and JMX client Fri, 21 Dec, 03:51
ANAND_BALARA...@homedepot.com RE: Loading sstables to Cassandra using sstableloader and JMX client Fri, 21 Dec, 06:23
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: High disk read throughput on only one node. Fri, 21 Dec, 10:09
David Mohl Correct way to design a cassandra database Fri, 21 Dec, 11:49
James Masson Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Fri, 21 Dec, 12:27
Hiller, Dean Re: Correct way to design a cassandra database Fri, 21 Dec, 13:07
Adam Venturella CQL3 Compound Primary Keys - Do I have the right idea? Fri, 21 Dec, 13:53
Yiming Sun Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Fri, 21 Dec, 14:36
Ravikumar Govindarajan Last Modified Time Series in cassandra Fri, 21 Dec, 14:40
Adam Venturella Re: Correct way to design a cassandra database Fri, 21 Dec, 14:44
cscetbon....@orange.com Re: TTL on SecondaryIndex Columns. A bug? Fri, 21 Dec, 15:05
Adam Venturella Re: Correct way to design a cassandra database Fri, 21 Dec, 15:15
James Masson Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Fri, 21 Dec, 15:36
DE VITO Dominique RE: what happens while node is bootstrapping? Fri, 21 Dec, 15:56
Adam Venturella Re: Correct way to design a cassandra database Fri, 21 Dec, 16:02
Sergey Olefir Cassandra counters replication uses more traffic than client increments? Fri, 21 Dec, 16:11
Yiming Sun Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Fri, 21 Dec, 16:27
DE VITO Dominique what happens while node is decommissioning ? Fri, 21 Dec, 16:55
James Masson Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Fri, 21 Dec, 17:03
Vegard Berget Re: Moving data from one datacenter to another Fri, 21 Dec, 17:08
Andrey Ilinykh Re: Last Modified Time Series in cassandra Fri, 21 Dec, 17:37
Yiming Sun Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Fri, 21 Dec, 17:56
Sylvain Lebresne [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache Cassandra 1.2.0-rc2 released Fri, 21 Dec, 18:55
Bryan Talbot Re: State of Cassandra and Java 7 Fri, 21 Dec, 20:54
Adam Venturella Re: Correct way to design a cassandra database Fri, 21 Dec, 21:24
Qiaobing Xie thrift client can't add a column back after it was deleted with cassandra-cli? Fri, 21 Dec, 22:01
Edward Capriolo Re: thrift client can't add a column back after it was deleted with cassandra-cli? Sat, 22 Dec, 00:25
Keith Wright Very large HintsColumnFamily Sat, 22 Dec, 00:25
Edward Capriolo Re: Correct way to design a cassandra database Sat, 22 Dec, 00:51
Rob Coli Re: Very large HintsColumnFamily Sat, 22 Dec, 01:01
Keith Re: Very large HintsColumnFamily Sat, 22 Dec, 01:08
Qiaobing Xie Re: thrift client can't add a column back after it was deleted with cassandra-cli? Sat, 22 Dec, 05:16
Vivek Mishra Re: Exception on running nodetool in windows Sat, 22 Dec, 05:59
Andrew Bialecki Running Cassandra 1.1, how can I see the efficiency of the key cache? Sat, 22 Dec, 08:22
Wz1975 RE: CQL3 Compound Primary Keys - Do I have the right idea? Sat, 22 Dec, 08:36
Wz1975 RE: Running Cassandra 1.1, how can I see the efficiency of the key cache? Sat, 22 Dec, 08:47
Brian O'Neill Re: CQL3 Compound Primary Keys - Do I have the right idea? Sat, 22 Dec, 12:38
Brian Tarbox Re: State of Cassandra and Java 7 Sat, 22 Dec, 15:11
Andrew Bialecki Need to run nodetool repair on a cluster running 1.1.6 if no deletes Sat, 22 Dec, 16:33
Andrew Bialecki Re: Running Cassandra 1.1, how can I see the efficiency of the key cache? Sat, 22 Dec, 16:42
Nick Bailey Re: Running Cassandra 1.1, how can I see the efficiency of the key cache? Sat, 22 Dec, 17:40
Pierre-Yves Ritschard Re: CQL3 Compound Primary Keys - Do I have the right idea? Sun, 23 Dec, 01:00
Fabrice Facorat Re: State of Cassandra and Java 7 Sun, 23 Dec, 09:37
Manu Zhang how to create a keyspace in CQL3 Sun, 23 Dec, 15:15
Edward Capriolo Re: State of Cassandra and Java 7 Sun, 23 Dec, 15:34
Edward Capriolo Re: how to create a keyspace in CQL3 Sun, 23 Dec, 15:41
aaron morton Re: CQL3 Compound Primary Keys - Do I have the right idea? Sun, 23 Dec, 19:25
aaron morton Re: Need to run nodetool repair on a cluster running 1.1.6 if no deletes Sun, 23 Dec, 19:33
aaron morton Re: Exception on running nodetool in windows Sun, 23 Dec, 19:38
aaron morton Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Sun, 23 Dec, 20:18
Karl Hiramoto CQLSH select time series data, bug? Sun, 23 Dec, 20:37
Pierre-Yves Ritschard Re: CQL3 Compound Primary Keys - Do I have the right idea? Sun, 23 Dec, 21:43
Tristan Seligmann Re: CQL3 Compound Primary Keys - Do I have the right idea? Sun, 23 Dec, 22:54
Ravikumar Govindarajan Re: Last Modified Time Series in cassandra Mon, 24 Dec, 06:42
James Masson Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Mon, 24 Dec, 12:07
James Masson Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Mon, 24 Dec, 12:28
Manu Zhang Re: CQL3 Compound Primary Keys - Do I have the right idea? Mon, 24 Dec, 13:17
1 Feliz Navidad! Mon, 24 Dec, 15:05
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Feliz Navidad! Mon, 24 Dec, 15:58
Bob Futrelle Changing rpc_port in cassandra.yaml has no effect Tue, 25 Dec, 21:56
Sachin Re: Loading sstables to Cassandra using sstableloader and JMX client Wed, 26 Dec, 09:06
Manu Zhang Re: Changing rpc_port in cassandra.yaml has no effect Wed, 26 Dec, 23:25
Rob Coli Re: Monitoring the number of client connections Thu, 27 Dec, 00:26
Michal Michalski Question on TTLs and Tombstones Fri, 28 Dec, 08:08
Yiming Sun Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Fri, 28 Dec, 14:02
cscetbon....@orange.com cassandra 1.2.0-rc2 on osx Fri, 28 Dec, 16:21
cscetbon....@orange.com tpstats ReadStage when using secondary index Fri, 28 Dec, 16:25
Pierre-Yves Ritschard Re: CQL3 Compound Primary Keys - Do I have the right idea? Fri, 28 Dec, 18:06
Andras Szerdahelyi Re: Changing rpc_port in cassandra.yaml has no effect Fri, 28 Dec, 18:51
Cory Mintz keyspace not copied to new node Fri, 28 Dec, 19:48
Bob Futrelle Re: Changing rpc_port in cassandra.yaml has no effect Fri, 28 Dec, 19:54
Charles Lamanna Fixing the schema for a Column Family Sat, 29 Dec, 01:22
Baskar Sikkayan Cassadra API for Java Sat, 29 Dec, 03:24
Michael Kjellman Re: Cassadra API for Java Sat, 29 Dec, 03:27
Michael Kjellman Re: Fixing the schema for a Column Family Sat, 29 Dec, 03:28
Michael Kjellman Re: Cassadra API for Java Sat, 29 Dec, 03:34
André Cruz Row cache and counters Sat, 29 Dec, 11:14
rohit bhatia Re: Row cache and counters Sat, 29 Dec, 16:59
André Cruz Re: Row cache and counters Sat, 29 Dec, 18:07
Mike Column Family migration/tombstones Sat, 29 Dec, 19:51
rohit bhatia Re: Row cache and counters Sat, 29 Dec, 20:28
Mohit Anchlia Re: Row cache and counters Sat, 29 Dec, 20:53
Adam Venturella Create Keyspace failing in 1.2rc2 with syntax error? Sat, 29 Dec, 21:27
Adam Venturella Re: Create Keyspace failing in 1.2rc2 with syntax error? Sat, 29 Dec, 21:47
Dave Brosius Re: Create Keyspace failing in 1.2rc2 with syntax error? Sat, 29 Dec, 22:29
Shahryar Sedghi Re: Cassadra API for Java Sun, 30 Dec, 17:19
Brian Tarbox Re: Cassadra API for Java Sun, 30 Dec, 18:03
James Masson Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Mon, 31 Dec, 10:05
André Cruz Re: Row cache and counters Mon, 31 Dec, 14:35
James Masson Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Mon, 31 Dec, 17:24
Keith Wright Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Mon, 31 Dec, 17:32
Tyler Hobbs Re: Cassandra read throughput with little/no caching. Mon, 31 Dec, 18:45
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 2014437
Jul 2014602
Jun 2014630