From Brian O'Neill <b...@alumni.brown.edu>
Subject Re: Best Java Driver for Cassandra?
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:31:57 GMT

Well, we'll talk a bit about this in my webinar later todayŠ
http://brianoneill.blogspot.com/2012/12/presenting-for-datastax-college-cre
dit.html

I put together a quick decision matrix for all of the options based on
production-readiness, potential and momentum.  I think the slides will be
made available afterwards.

I also have a laundry list here: (written before I knew about Firebrand)
http://brianoneill.blogspot.com/2012/08/cassandra-apis-laundry-list.html

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Lead Architect, Software Development
Health Market Science
The Science of Better Results
2700 Horizon Drive € King of Prussia, PA € 19406
M: 215.588.6024 € @boneill42 <http://www.twitter.com/boneill42>  €
healthmarketscience.com

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or
the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please
contact the sender at the email above and delete this email and any
attachments and destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited.