From Vivek Mishra <mishra.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception on running nodetool in windows
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 05:59:50 GMT
Here it is:

C:\Users\vivek.mishra\Downloads\training\cassandra\apache-cassandra-1.1.6-bin\apache-cassandra-1.1.6\bin>nodetool
ring -h localhost
Starting NodeTool
Address         DC          Rack        Status State   Load            Owns
   Token
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
cannot be cast to org.apache.cassandra.dht.Token
        at org.apache.cassandra.tools.NodeCmd.printRing(NodeCmd.java:178)
        at org.apache.cassandra.tools.NodeCmd.main(NodeCmd.java:606)