From Pierre-Yves Ritschard <...@spootnik.org>
Subject Re: CQL3 Compound Primary Keys - Do I have the right idea?
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:06:16 GMT
OK, so great news, it is now possible to do in CQL with the following
syntax, as per CASSANDRA-4179

CREATE TABLE foo (
  host text,
  service text,
  metric int,
  PRIMARY KEY ((host,service)));

(note the double parentheses).

This will effectively create a CF whose row key is a composite type.

Thanks for getting this in 1.2 !

  - pyr