From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: [BETA RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 1.2.0-beta3 released
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 03:29:45 GMT
There are two thrift calls, batch_mutate and atomic_batch_mutate . Check with your favourite
thrift client to see how it handles it.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 6/12/2012, at 7:31 AM, Andrey Ilinykh <ailinykh@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, everybody!
> I have read blog about atomic batches in 1.2 http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/atomic-batches-in-cassandra-1-2
> It mentioned that atomic batches are by default starting 1.2. Also it said CQL allows
to switch it off. How can I manipulate this setting using thrift API?