From Wei Zhu <wz1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Datastax C*ollege Credit Webinar Series : Create your first Java App w/ Cassandra
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:09:48 GMT
Never mind, the email arrived after 15 minutes or so...

________________________________
 From: Wei Zhu <wz1975@yahoo.com>
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: Datastax C*ollege Credit Webinar Series : Create your first Java App w/ Cassandra

I tried to registered and got the following page and haven't received email yet. I registered
10 minutes ago.

Thank you for registering to attend:

Is My App a Good Fit for Apache Cassandra?

Details about this webinar have also been sent to your email, including a link to the webinar's
URL.

Webinar Description:

Join Eric Lubow, CTO of Simple Reach and DataStax MVP for Apache Cassandra
as he examines the types of applications that are suited to be built on
top of Cassandra. Eric will talk about the key considerations for
designing and deploying your application on Apache Cassandra.

How come it's saying Is My App a Good Fit for Apache Cassandra? which was the previous webniar.

Thanks.
-Wei