From "Ayush V." <ayushv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filter data on row key in Cassandra Hadoop's Random Partitioner
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 09:07:12 GMT
Thanks Hiller and Shamim.

Let me share more details. I want to use cassandra MR to calculate some
KPI's on the data which is stored in cassandra continuously. So here
fetching whole data from cassandra every time seems an overhead to me?

The rowkey I'm using is like "(timestamp/60000)_otherid"; this CF contains
reference of rowkeys of actual data stored in other CF. so to calculate KPI
I will work for a particular minute and fetch data from other CF, and
process it.