From Wei Zhu <wz1...@yahoo.com>
Subject multiget_slice SlicePredicate
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:07:47 GMT
I know it's probably not a good idea to use multiget, but for my use case, it's the only choice,

I have question regarding the SlicePredicate argument of the multiget_slice

The SlicePredicate takes slice_range which takes start, end and range. I suppose start and
end will apply to each individual row. How about range, is it a accumulative column count
of all the rows or to the individual row?
If I set range to 100, is it 100 columns per row, or total?

Thanks for you reply,
-Wei

multiget_slice
	* map<string,list<ColumnOrSuperColumn>> multiget_slice(list<binary> keys, ColumnParent column_parent, SlicePredicate predicate, ConsistencyLevel consistency_level)