Did you change the RF or had a node down since you repaired last time ?

2012/11/8 Henrik Schröder <skrolle@gmail.com>
No, we're not using columns with TTL, and I performed a major compaction before the repair, so there shouldn't be vast amounts of tombstones moving around.

And the increase happened during the repair, the nodes gained ~20-30GB each.

/Henrik