I am glad to here that.

You're very welcome.

Alain

2012/11/19 Robin Verlangen <robin@us2.nl>
Quite some time passed, but Alain, it worked. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Robin Verlangen
Software engineer

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message and any copies.