From Michael Kjellman <>
Subject Re: SchemaDisagreementException
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 02:27:01 GMT
While this might not be helpful (I don't have all the thread history here), have you checked
that all your servers are properly synced with NTP?

From: Everton Lima <<>>
Date: Monday, November 19, 2012 6:24 PM
To: "<>" <<>>
Subject: Re: SchemaDisagreementException

Yes I already have tested. I use the Object CassandraServer to do the operations instead of
open conection with CassandraClient. Both of this object implements Iface. I think the performace
of use CassandraServer improve because it does not open an connection, and CassandraClient
(that use thrift) and CQL open a connection.