From Felipe Schmidt <felipef...@gmail.com>
Subject Map Reduce and Cassandra with Trigger patch
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:11:24 GMT
I'm having some problems during running a Map Reduce program using
Cassandra as input.
I already right some MapRed programs using the cassandra 1.0.9, but now I'm
trying with an old version with a patch that supports trigger. (this one:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-1311)

When I try to run, it throws the following error:
12/11/26 16:59:06 ERROR config.DatabaseDescriptor: Fatal error: Cannot
locate cassandra.yaml on the classpath

I had already this problem and the solution was just add the path of
cassandra.yaml to a system property, but now it's not working. I also saw
somewhere that one solution would be adding the line set
CLASSPATH="%CASSANDRA_HOME%\conf" into /bin/cassandra-cli.bat but it also
didn't work.

If someone has some idea of what to do I will be really thankful.

Regards,
Felipe Mathias Schmidt
*(Computer Science UFRGS, RS, Brazil)*

*"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with
the intend to reply" - Stephen Covey*