From horschi <hors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compact and Repair
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:40:16 GMT
Hi,

is it possible that your repair is overrepairing due to any of the issues
discussed here:
http://cassandra-user-incubator-apache-org.3065146.n2.nabble.com/repair-compaction-and-tombstone-rows-td7583481.html?

I've seen repair increasing the load on my cluster, but what you are
describing sounds like a lot to me.

Does this increase happen due to repair entirely? Or was the load maybe
increasing gradually over the week and you just checked for the first time?

cheers,
Christian