From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject 3rd installment of the Paris Cassandra meetup
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:49:47 GMT
Parisian folks (for the others, sorry for the spam),

You will want to mark next Monday in your Agenda as we're having the 3rd
Paris Cassandra meetup. This time, Jonathan Ellis will be our speaker
(somehow we get more speakers from Texas than from Paris in this meetup, go
figure) who will present the new features of the upcoming Cassandra 1.2.
After that, Michaël Figuière will do a short presentation on Cassandra
drivers.

As the previous times, the meetup will be at 'Le Camping' inside the Palais
Brogniart. More detailed infos and inscription (so we have enough beer and
pizzas) here: http://cassandra-paris.eventbrite.fr/.

--
Sylvain