From cem <cayiro...@gmail.com>
Subject Counter column families (pending replicate on write stage tasks)
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 23:35:55 GMT
Hi All,

We are currently facing a performance issue with counter column families. I
see lots of pending ReplicateOnWriteStage tasks in tpstats. Then I disabled
replicate_on_write. It helped a lot. I want to use like that  but I am not
sure how to use it.

I have  3 node setup with replication factor 2. I have listed my actions
when this option is disable.

1. Using consistency level ALL for read operations. Since each
replica might have different  values.
2. Running node repair every day to sync all counters + set read repair
change to 1.0

 Please comment, correct and add to that list.

Best Regards,
Cem