From Manu Zhang <owenzhang1...@gmail.com>
Subject unable to read saved rowcache from disk
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 01:30:03 GMT
I have a rowcache provieded by SerializingCacheProvider.
The data that has been read into it is about 500MB, as claimed by jconsole.
After saving cache, it is around 15MB on disk. Hence, I suppose the size
from jconsole is before serializing.

Now while restarting Cassandra, it's unable to read saved rowcache back. By
"unable", I mean around 4 hours and I have to abort it and remove cache so
as not to suspend other tasks.

Since the data aren't huge, why Cassandra can't read it back?

My Cassandra is 1.2.0-beta2.