From Everton Lima <peitin.inu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:05:14 GMT
Yes.

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.get(ConcurrentHashMap.java:796)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.ThriftSessionManager.currentSession(ThriftSessionManager.java:53)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraServer.state(CassandraServer.java:88)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraServer.system_add_keyspace(CassandraServer.java:1345)
    at
harpia.ns.storage.cassandra.CassandraHelper.setupKeyspace(CassandraHelper.java:179)
    at
harpia.ns.storage.cassandra.CassandraHelper.startInstance(CassandraHelper.java:154)
    at
harpia.ns.storage.cassandra.CassandraStorageService.<init>(CassandraStorageService.java:129)
    at
harpia.ns.storage.StorageServiceFactory.createInstance(StorageServiceFactory.java:39)
    at
harpia.ns.storage.StorageServiceFactory.createInstanceFor(StorageServiceFactory.java:29)
    at harpia.ns.NodeServer.<init>(NodeServer.java:82)
    at
harpia.ns.NodeServerFactory.createNodeServer(NodeServerFactory.java:8)
    at harpia.ns.StartNodeServer.run(StartNodeServer.java:56)

Someone knows why the set variable disappear?
  initialized = true
in the class StorageService -> method initServer(int dalay)
in version 1.1.6, in this method it is set but in the version 1.2.0-beta2
it does not occour. So in my code I can not verify if the node is
initialized.