From David Schairer <dschai...@humbaba.net>
Subject Re: Java high-level client
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:29:54 GMT
Well, not really.  Astyanax ('astu-wanax' in mycenaean greek, 'lord of the city') has his brains
dashed out against the walls of troy by Neoptolemus, son of Achilles.  So the suck was universal.

--DRS, possibly the only trained classicist using big cassandra databases :)

On Nov 28, 2012, at 12:19 PM, Wei Zhu <wz1975@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Astyanax was the son of Hector who was Cassandra's brother in greek mythology.
> So son is doing better than the father:)
>
> -Wei

why I like Astyanax better than Hector

> From: Andrey Ilinykh <ailinykh@gmail.com>
> Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:49 AM
> To: "user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>, Wei Zhu <wz1975@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Java high-level client
>
> First at all, it is backed by Netflix. They used it production for long time, so it is
pretty solid. Also they have nice tool (Priam) which makes cassandra cloud (AWS) friendly.
This is important for us.