From Brian O'Neill <b...@alumni.brown.edu>
Subject Re: [BETA RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 1.2.0-beta2 released
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 02:59:02 GMT

Wow...good catch.

We had puppet scripts which automatically assigned the proper tokens given the cluster size.
What is the range now?  Got a link?

-brian

On Nov 10, 2012, at 9:27 PM, Edward Capriolo wrote:

> just a note for all. The default partitioner is no longer randompartitioner. It is now
murmur, and the token range starts in negative numbers. So you don't chose tokens Luke your
father taught you anymore.

--
Brian ONeill
Lead Architect, Health Market Science (http://healthmarketscience.com)