From Bill de hÓra <b...@dehora.net>
Subject Re: Generic questions over Cassandra 1.1/1.2
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 21:07:21 GMT
 > Compact storage is the schemaless of old.

Right. That comes with the downside of picking one :)  It does not seem
the compact storage is the default choice for the the future. As well as
interop with the thrift/cli world, I also find it hard to reason about
row caching with CQL defined tables. I still work through thrift/cli as
a result, which is a pity because CQL has a nice surface.

Bill