From Michal Michalski <>
Subject Re: monitor cassandra 1.1.6 with MX4J
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:37:45 GMT
Hmm... It looks like it wasn't merged at some time (why?), because I can
see that appropriate lines were present in a few branches. I didn't
check if it works, but looking at git history tells me that you could
try modifying like this:

Add this somewhere & configure:

# To use mx4j, an HTML interface for JMX, add mx4j-tools.jar to the lib/
# By default mx4j listens on Uncomment the following lines
to control
# its listen address and port.

And then add this:

somewhere in the end of the file where JVM_OPTS is appended.

W dniu 12.11.2012 12:03, Francisco Trujillo Hacha pisze:
> I am trying to monitor a single Cassandra node using:
> But I can't find the variables indicated (url and port) in the
> Where coulde be?

View raw message