From Artist <jer...@simpleartmarketing.com>
Subject selective replication of keyspaces
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:02:57 GMT

I have 3 art-servers each has a cassandra cluster.
Each of the art-servers has config/state information stored in a Keyspaces
respectively called
art-server-1-current-state, art-server-2-current-state,
art-server-3-current-state

in my core server I have a separate Cassandra cluster.  I would like to use
Cassandra to replicate the current-state of each art-server on the core
cassandra server without sharing that information with any of the
art-servers.

Is there is a way to replicate the keyspaces to a single Cassandra cluster
my core without having any peer sharing between the 3 art-servers.

-
Artist