Thanks Aaron. That's what I did.

Also, how do I lookup the current value of the setstreamthroughput.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 2:32 PM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
I assume you have resolved this but if someone else is looking…

You can stop a validation compaction with nodetool stop

AFAIk the only way to stop streaming is to restart the node.

You can also use nodetool setstreamthroughput to reduce the streaming throughput.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton