Hi Andy,

things I find odd:

- Replicacount=1 for mongo and couchdb. How is that a realistic benchmark? I always want at least 2 replicas for my data. Maybe thats just me.
- On the Mongo Config slide they said they disabled journaling. Why do you disable all safety mechanisms that you would want in a production environment? Maybe they should have added /dev/null to their benchmark ;-)
- I dont see the replicacount for Cassandra in the slides. Also CL is not specified. Imho the important stuff is missing in the cassandra configuration.
- In the goals section it said "more data than RAM". But they only have 12GB data per node, with 15GB of RAM per node!

I am very interested in a recent cassandra-benchmark, but I find this benchmark very disappointing.

cheers,
Christian