Thank you guys. It makes sense.
I'll have repair-pr schedule on each node.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 3:39 AM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
Without -pr the repair works on all token ranges the node is a replica for.

With -pr it  only repairs data in the token range it is assigned. In your case when you ran it on node 0 with RF the token range form node 0 was repaired on nodes 0, 1 and 2. The other token ranges on nodes 0, 1 and 2 were not repaired.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton