Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-4742
Any clue regarding the first question in this thread (key cache > number of keys in CF, and not many deletes on that CF)?

Thanks,

Tamar Fraenkel
Senior Software Engineer, TOK Media

Inline image 1

tamar@tok-media.com
Tel:   +972 2 6409736
Mob:  +972 54 8356490
Fax:   +972 2 5612956

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 2:28 AM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
I had a quick look at the code (1.1X) and could not see a facility to purge dropped cf's from key or row caches.

Could you create a ticket on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA ?

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer