Also, how do I lookup the current value of the setstreamthroughput.
The default / startup value is specified in the yaml file.

If you need to check the running value it is on the StorageProxy MBean, accessed using JConsole or some other JMX thingy.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton