From feedly team <feedly...@gmail.com>
Subject ORM library
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:13:17 GMT
Hello,
    This year at Feedly we have been exploring using cassandra. To ease
development and really as a learning exercise about cassandra and hector,
we wrote a small ORM library. We've been using it over the past few months
and thought we would open source it to get feedback and see if anyone else
found it useful. It's based on the hibernate dao/query by example pattern
and has support for secondary indexes and nested collections among other
things (more details in the README linked below).

http://bit.ly/T0pM4m

Thanks.
Kireet and the Feedly team