From Marcelo Elias Del Valle <mvall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ColumnFamilyInputFormat - error when column name is UUID
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 21:31:23 GMT
Dean,

     Are type 1 UUIDs the best ones to use if I want to avoid conflict? I
saw this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universally_unique_identifier
     The only problem with type 1 UUIDs is they are "not opaque"? I know
there is one kind of UUID that can generate two equal values if you
generate them at the same milisecond, but I guess I was confusing them...

Best regards,
Marcelo Valle.

--
Marcelo Elias Del Valle