From David Daeschler <david.daesch...@gmail.com>
Subject Nodetool repair, exit code/status?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 01:49:21 GMT
Hello.

In the process of trying to streamline and provide better reporting
for various data storage systems, I've realized that although we're
verifying that nodetool repair runs, we're not verifying that it is
successful.

I found a bug relating to the exit code for nodetool repair, where, in
some situations, there is no way to verify the repair has completed
successfully: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2666

Is this still a problem? What is the best way to monitor the final
status of the repair command to make sure all is well?

Thank you ahead of time for any info.
- David