From John Sanda <john.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject schema change management tools
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 01:27:02 GMT
I have been looking to see if there are any schema change management tools
for Cassandra. I have not come across any so far. I figured I would check
to see if anyone can point me to something before I start trying to
implement something on my own. I have used liquibase (
http://www.liquibase.org) for relational databases. Earlier today I tried
using it with the cassandra-jdbc driver, but ran into some exceptions due
to the SQL generated. I am not looking specifically for something
CQL-based. Something that uses the Thrift API via CLI scripts for example
would work as well.

Thanks

- John