From Watanabe Maki <watanabe.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perlcassa - Perl Cassandra 'Client'
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 00:16:02 GMT
Perl never die... As Fortran

From iPhone

On 2012/10/12, at 3:09, Michael Kjellman <mkjellman@barracuda.com> wrote:

> Hi- A few months back I wrote a Perl client for Cassandra and I realized I never sent
it out to this list. While I realize that while Perl is not the language du jour hopefully
this will help someone else out. :) Code is periodically thrown up on CPAN but look at http://github.com/mkjellman/perlcassa
for the most current version. It supports serialization/deserialization of validation classes,
composite columns, as well as connection pooling (without using ResourcePool which fails miserably
when run under mod_perl).