From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Row caching memory usage in Cassandra 1.0.x
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 00:24:15 GMT
I'm not aware of how to track the memory usage for the off heap row cache in 1.0. The memory
may show up in something like JConsole. What about seeing how much os memory is allocated
to buffers and working backwards from there?

Anyone else ?

(One thing to be away of is each CF has it's own row cache, so tuning must be done per CF.
)

Cheers
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer