From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Query slowly using enterprise Cassandra
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:29:26 GMT
You will have better luck with Data Stax Enterprise questions on their support forums:

http://www.datastax.com/support-forums/

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 31/10/2012, at 4:17 PM, dong.yajun <dongtalk@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi list,
>
> Just forward my colleague's issue:
>

> I  found a question of using solr in Cassandra
>
> I have 4 node cluster deployment enterprise version of Cassandra,and My backup factor
set to 4(sudo /home/mis/jacky/dse-2.1/bin/dse cassandra -s -Dsolr.replication=4)

> Why search over time, more than the default 10 seconds, I check log found call numerous
 methods of [CollationController.java (line 76) collectTimeOrderedData] And return to empty
the result set