I'm down--we had a good mini-meetup last year at lunch.  How about trying to get something together on Wed or Thurs night?

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Chris Burroughs <chris.burroughs@gmail.com> wrote:
Surge [1] is scalability focused conference in late September hosted in
Baltimore.  It's a pretty cool conference with a good mix of
operationally minded people interested in scalability, distributed
systems, systems level performance and good stuff like that.  You should
go! [2]

For those of you who like historical trivia Mike Malone gave a well
recieved Cassandra talk at the first SurgeCon in 2010 [3].

This year there is organised room for BoF's and such with several
one-hour slots Wednesday and Thursday evenings, between 9 p.m. and
midnight for BoFs.  Last year a few of us got together informally around
lunch time [4].

Interested in getting together again this year?  Think we have critical
mass for a BoF?

[1] http://omniti.com/surge/2012

[2] http://omniti.com/surge/2012/register

[3] http://omniti.com/surge/2010/speakers/mike-malone