What version are you on ?

Anything in the logs from MigrationManager ?

You could try nodetool resetlocalschema .

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton

On 5/09/2012, at 7:02 AM, Yang <teddyyyy123@gmail.com> wrote:

I let a new node join the ring, and giving it a new token by -Dinitial_token=

both the new node and old nodes on the ring discover each other, that's good.

I already defined a Keyspace on the old ring, but this  KS is not propagated to the new node.
Even after 10 minutes, the new node still does not see the KS.

do I have to do something? I thought the bootstrap process would get the KS'es???

also I tried the -Dcassandra.replace_token, same issue

thanks
Yang