From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Reading column names only
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:12:45 GMT
It's not possible to read just the column names.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 14/09/2012, at 9:05 PM, Robin Verlangen <robin@us2.nl> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Would it be possible to read only the column names, instead of the names and values?
I would like to store some in the value, but without the cost of slowing down the reads of
the column names (primary task).

> Best regards,
>
> Robin Verlangen
> Software engineer
>
> W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
> E robin@us2.nl
>
> Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender.
You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received
this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.