From Michael Kjellman <mkjell...@barracuda.com>
Subject persistent compaction issue (1.1.4 and 1.1.5)
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:39:56 GMT
Hi All,

I have an issue where each one of my nodes (currently all running at 1.1.5) is reporting around
30,000 pending compactions. I understand that a pending compaction doesn't necessarily mean
it is a scheduled task however I'm confused why this behavior is occurring. It is the same
on all nodes, occasionally goes down 5k pending compaction tasks, and then returns to 25,000-35,000
compaction tasks pending.

I have tried a repair operation/scrub operation on two of the nodes and while compactions
initially happen the number of pending compactions does not decrease.

Any ideas? Thanks for your time.

Best,
michael

'Like' us on Facebook for exclusive content and other resources on all Barracuda Networks
solutions.
Visit http://barracudanetworks.com/facebook