From Yuhan Zhang <yzh...@onescreen.com>
Subject Re: how to enter float value from cassandra-cli ?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:26:09 GMT
hi Aaron,

Thanks for the suggestion to cql. I created a jira ticket:

Yuhan

--
Yuhan Zhang
Senior Software Engineer

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or legally
privileged. Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not constitute a
waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in error, please do
not directly or indirectly print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or
otherwise use the information. In addition, please delete this e-mail and
all copies and notify the sender.