From Safdar Kureishy <safdar.kurei...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting the default replication factor for Solandra cores
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:55:16 GMT
Hi,

This question is related to Solandra, but since it sits on top of
Cassandra, I figured I'd use this mailing list (since there isn't another
one I know of for Solandra). Apologies in advance if this is the wrong
place for this.

I'm trying to setup a Solandra cluster, across 2 centers. I want to set the
replication factor = 2, and the default replications strategy to be
RackAwareStrategy. Is there somewhere in *cassandra.yaml* or *
solandra.properties* that I can provide these parameters so that I won't
need to use cassandra-cli manually? I couldn't find any such property so
far...

Thanks in advance.

Safdar