From Edward Kibardin <infa...@gmail.com>
Subject Code example for CompositeType.Builder and SSTableSimpleUnsortedWriter
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:23:30 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I'm writing a conversion tool from CSV files to SSTable
using SSTableSimpleUnsortedWriter and unable to find a good example of
using CompositeType.Builder with SSTableSimpleUnsortedWriter.
It also will be great if someone had an sample code for insert/update only
a single value in composites (if it possible in general).

Quick Google search didn't help me, so I'll be very appreciated for the
correct sample ;)

Thanks in advance,
Ed