From Robin Verlangen <ro...@us2.nl>
Subject Re: Node-tool drain on Cassandra 1.0
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 19:01:18 GMT
Deleting the commitlog files is harmless. It's just a tool that tries to
keep Cassandra more in-sync with the other nodes. A standard repair will
fix all problems that a commitlog replay might do too.

Best regards,

Robin Verlangen
*Software engineer*
*
*
W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
E robin@us2.nl

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
irrevocably delete this message and any copies.