From Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra simulator
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 23:23:36 GMT
You might find these two projects useful:

- ccm, which makes it easy to run a cluster on a single machine:
https://github.com/pcmanus/ccm
- Cassanova, which supports a large portion of the Thrift API with a
lightweight python process: https://github.com/riptano/Cassanova

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>