From Michael Kjellman <mkjell...@barracuda.com>
Subject Re: Setting the default replication factor for Solandra cores
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:17:01 GMT
If I recall correctly you should make those changes in the schema through the CLI.

I never ended up running Solandra in production though so I'm not sure if anyone else has
better options. Why is the CLI not enough?

On Sep 19, 2012, at 5:56 AM, "Safdar Kureishy" <safdar.kureishy@gmail.com<mailto:safdar.kureishy@gmail.com>>