From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: anyone know how to lookup non-continguous columns BUT for prefixes?
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 01:54:39 GMT
It's not possible to get non contiguous column slices.

> This is a trimmed down example of course.  I am thinking maybe I might just use the astyanax
async to send out 500 requests instead.
Keep an eye on what happens on the server side.
Sometimes less is more.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 5/09/2012, at 4:56 AM, "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hiller@nrel.gov> wrote:

> I have a row that is an index like so
>
> Index row -> <value1>.<pk99>, <value1>.<pk20>, <value2>.<pk32>,
<value2>.<pk7> , <value3>.<pk24>, <value4>.<pk54>, <value5>.<pk31>