From Michael Kjellman <mkjell...@barracuda.com>
Subject Re: persistent compaction issue (1.1.4 and 1.1.5)
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:57:26 GMT
Leveled. nothing in the logs. Normal compactions seem to be occurring...these ones just won't
go away.

I've tried a rolling restart and literally tries killing our entire cluster and bringing up
one node at a time in case gossip was causing this. Same result.

The compactions are there immediately after Thrift starts listening for clients.

Thanks Aaron

On Sep 18, 2012, at 3:54 AM, "aaron morton" <aaron@thelastpickle.com<mailto:aaron@thelastpickle.com>>