Hi all,

I had problems creating a table with composite keys with CQL 3 and accessing it via thrift.

AFAIK the comparators weren't set up in a compatible way. Probably due to betaness of CQL 3.

So I'm now creating and using CFs with Composite Columns exclusively via thrift/Astyanax. Pelops works too.

Astyanax composite help:
https://github.com/Netflix/astyanax/wiki/Examples - Search for Composite. Beware that the serializer currently doesn't find annotated fields if they are inherited.

Cheers!
Georg