Hi,

i basically want to do hands-on on Super Column family concept, making some examples using hector api, and manually adding the data.
I explored hector-example project, but only got very starting level of super column family example.
i am in search of more super column family examples using hector api. can i get some link and references related to it?

Regards,
Amit

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:20 AM, Mohit Anchlia <mohitanchlia@gmail.com> wrote:
If you are starting out new use composite column names/values or you could also use JSON style doc as a column value.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Rob Coli <rcoli@palominodb.com> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 4:33 AM, Amit Handa <amithanda01@gmail.com> wrote:
> kindly help in resolving the following problem with respect to super column
> family.
> i am using cassandra version 1.1.3

Well, THERE's your problem... ;D

But seriously.. as I understand project intent, super columns will
ultimately be a weird API wrapper around composite keys. Also,  super
column families have not been well supported for years. You probably
just want to use composite keys if you are just starting out in 1.1.x.

=Rob

--
=Robert Coli
AIM&GTALK - rcoli@palominodb.com