Hi Dean,
   I'm interested in this too, but I get a 404 with the link below, looks like I can't see your nosqlORM project.

-Ben

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Hiller, Dean <Dean.Hiller@nrel.gov> wrote:
For how to do it with astyanax, you can see here...

Lines 310 and 335

https://github.com/deanhiller/nosqlORM/blob/indexing/input/javasrc/com/alva
zan/orm/layer3/spi/db/cassandra/CassandraSession.java

For how to do with thrift, you could look at astyanax.

I use it on that project for indexing for the ORM layer we use(which is
not listed on the cassandra ORM's page as of yet ;) ).

Later,
Dean